Welcome to Cavossa Disposal
Cavossa Disposal Corporation is a family-owned and locally based waste removal service company. Owned and operated for over 25 years by Carl F. Cavossa Jr., who has raised his family and grown his business on Cape Cod, CDC services the Cape, Islands and surrounding Wareham, Plymouth Massachusetts ( MA ) areas. The success and growth of CDC are attributed to the Core Focus on the local communities on the Cape. Learn more about Carl Cavossa, the CDC and how they are Keeping Cape Cod Clean and Green!
Residential Pickup Days for Trash
- Monday – Barnstable Village, Brewster, Cummmaquid, Harwich, Hyannis, Orleans, Yarmouth
- Tuesday – Cotuit, Falmouth, Mashpee, Woods Hole
- Wednesday – Centerville, Forestdale, Marstons Mills, Osterville, Sandwich, West Barnstable
- Friday – Bourne, Buzzards Bay, Wareham
Residential Pickup Days for Recycling
- Thursday – Bourne, Cotuit, Falmouth, Forestdale, Mashpee, Sandwich
- Friday – Barnstable Village, Brewster, Cummaquid, Dennis, Harwich, Hyannis, Marstons Mills, Orleans Osterville, West Barnstable, Yarmouth, Centerville
- Saturday pickups Memorial Day through Labor Day
What Makes Cavossa the Best Choice
Assisting with waste removal and more importantly recycling, Cavossa Disposal is the only waste removal company on the Cape dedicated to recycling and working toward lowering the carbon footprint needed to do so. CDC runs the only rail Transfer Station on Cape Cod. This location recycles construction and demolition (C&D) material from sites up and down the Cape including but not limited to, metal, wood, paper, cardboard, rubber and other related materials. Please click here to learn more about the Cape’s leading waste removal service company.